October 31, 2019
VIDORA S.L. has implemented and maintains a Food Quality and Safety Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, FSSC22000 and HALAL Quality Standards for its marketing and distribution activities (reception, storage, filtration, bottling / packaging and shipping) of vegetable oil for human consumption.
The purpose of the management system is to guarantee the security of VIDORIA SL products. We achieve this through the company's commitment to comply with all the requirements, both those specified by the customer, and the legal, normative or regulatory requirements, and also those necessary to ensure safety in the production and provision of the service.
VIDORIA S.L. Management team, with the active participation of all its constituents, undertakes to achieve the following general objectives:
- Compliance with the requirements agreed on with our customers and consumers, thus consolidating their trust in our organization and performance.
- Fulfillment of the needs and expectations of our customers in Quality and production of products with a high level of safety.
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements that affect our activities, especially those aimed at ensuring traceability and sanitary hygienic conditions of our products, as well as applicable standards and good practices and environmental legislation.
- Maintenance of our reputation for timely delivery, product quality, and service formality.
- Reduction of nonconformity levels, as well as complaints and rejections.
- Pursuing the continuous improvement of the systems implemented in the company and of our work processes, directed both towards customer satisfaction and to our workers and the environment in which we find ourselves. We aim at this through the establishment and periodic review of our quality and environmental objectives, while favoring adequate communication both within the company and between Vidoria and its stakeholders.
- Favor adequate working conditions to achieve the motivation of the staff which results in a better development of their activities, thus guaranteeing the adequate competence of all those whose work is related to the quality and safety of the products.
- Commitment to promote an understanding and dissemination of our food safety and environmental management policy within our organization, through continuous training and communication with our staff, while making it public for the stakeholders.
- Provide the market with products that comply with the specific Laws of the Muslim Community and that comply with the HALAL Guarantee Mark, through the commitment to provide the necessary resources that conform to Islamic regulations. Ensure compliance with the requirements agreed on with customers as a HALAL Guarantee, thus committing to exclusively manufacture HALAL products that do not contain prohibited ingredients (Haram) listed in the HALAL Guarantee Mark Use Regulations.
Commitment to effectively control all our processes, with special emphasis on:
- Relations with clients and public administrations.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Recycling or selective collection of our waste.
The Management undertakes to provide all necessary means and requests the participation and collaboration of all personnel to comply with this policy.
As an international quality management system standard, ISO is an independent, non-governmental membership organization that is the world’s largest developer of international standards.
VIDORIA S.L. follows the requirements, specifications, guidelines and characteristics set forth to ensure that we are consistently producing products, processes and services that meet world-class standards. Not only that, but our certification also means that our products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. We have processes in place to minimize waste and error, and to increase our productivity.
With its ISO certification, VIDORIA S.L. meets certain quality standards that allow us to gain business from customers who are required to do business with ISO-certified suppliers. Being an ISO certified company allows us to expand our market and attract potential customers that may not be familiar with us. The certification acts as an assurance that our products are being built in a facility that meets the requirements of ISO, a particularly well-known quality management system standard, and is reviewed yearly by an independent auditor.
The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification provides a framework for effectively managing food safety and quality responsibilities. FSSC 22000 demonstrates, that VIDORIA S.L. has a robust and effective food safety management system (FSMS) in place to meet the requirements of regulators, food business clients and consumers.
The FSSC 22000 Scheme is managed by the independent Foundation FSSC 22000. FSSC 22000 is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and developed in response to the needs of the international food sector. FSSC 22000 is fully based on the international, independent standards: ISO 22000, ISO 22003 with sector specific technical specifications for Prerequisite Programs (PRPs) and additional Scheme requirements.
The Halal certificate is a document that guarantees that products and services aimed at the Muslim population meet the requirements of Islamic law and therefore are suitable for consumption in both Muslim-majority countries and in Western countries where there are significant population group who practice Islam (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain). Halal certification is a process which ensures the features and quality of the products according to the rules established by the Islamic Council that allow the use of the mark Halal. VIDORIA S.L. is a HALAL Certified Company and we can offer all our Oils also in HALAL Quality.
Ctra. Reus-Cambrils, KM. 4,5
Tel: +34 977 75 04 23